84 Years of Specialised Welding and Repairs
The privacy of visitors to www.blaker.co.uk is treated with importance by the company.
The sections below sets out information on the types of personal information received and collected when www.blaker.co.uk is visited and how the company safeguards and protects your personal details and information. Blaker (SWR) Ltd will never sell your personal information to third parties.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, Blaker (SWR) Ltd and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
This privacy notice provides details of how Blaker (SWR) Ltd collects and processes personal data through interactions on its website: https://www.blaker.co.uk, including any information visitors may provide through the site when a ‘contact us’ form is completed or someone makes a general enquiry.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is in charge of privacy related matters for us.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd full details are:
- Full name of legal entity: Blaker (SWR) Ltd
- Name or title of Data Protection Officer: Mark Blacklock
- Email: Mark@muddle.co.uk
- Postal address: Unit 1, Adversane Lane, Adversane, Billingshurst, RH14 9EG
Anyone who is not happy with any aspect of how Blaker (SWR) Ltd collects and uses their data, has the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However Blaker (SWR) Ltd would be grateful for prior notification of the complaint so they can try to resolve it in the first instance.
It is very important the information Blaker (SWR) Ltd holds is accurate and up to date. Please let them know of any personal information changes by emailing: Mark@muddle.co.uk
What data does Blaker (SWR) Ltd collect?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd might process certain types of personal data:
- Identity Data may include first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data may include internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices used to access this site.
- Profile Data may include feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how visitors use Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include preferences in receiving marketing communications from Blaker (SWR) Ltd and communication preferences.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd might also process Aggregated Data from personal data but this data does not reveal someone’s identity and as such in itself is not personal data. For example, how Blaker (SWR) Ltd reviews Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of its site. If Blaker (SWR) Ltd links the Aggregated Data with personal data enabling an individual to be identified, it is treated as personal data.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd does not collect any Sensitive Data. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health information and genetic and biometric data. Blaker (SWR) Ltd does not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How Blaker (SWR) Ltd collects personal data
Direct interactions: filling in forms on Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s website or at trade shows (or otherwise) or by postal communication, phone, email or otherwise, including:
- subscribe to Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent;
- enter a promotion or survey; or provide feedback.
Third parties or publicly available sources: Blaker (SWR) Ltd may receive personal data from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- Search information providers such as Google based outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
How Blaker (SWR) Ltd uses personal data
Blaker (SWR) Ltd only uses personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of personal data are shown below:
- Where Blaker (SWR) Ltd needs to perform a contract with a prospect or customer
- Where it is necessary for legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where Blaker (SWR) Ltd must comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
As a rule, Blaker (SWR) Ltd does not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing: Mark@muddle.co.uk
Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s reasons for processing personal data
Set out below is how Blaker (SWR) Ltd uses personal data and the lawful reasons for which it will process such data.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us: email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out below.
Activity: process and deliver orders including managing payments, fees and charges and collecting any monies owed
Data description: identity, contact, financial, transaction, marketing and communications
Legal grounds for processing: performance of a contract and necessary for Blaker (SWR) Ltd legitimate interest to recover debt owed
Activity: register new customer
Data description: identity and contact
Legal grounds for processing: performance of a contract
Activity: to safeguard the Blaker (SWR) Ltd site (including troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, back-ups, support, data analysis, hosting, support and reporting
Data description: technical, identity, contact
Legal grounds for processing: ensure the day to day running of Blaker (SWR) Ltd, safeguarding network security and provide ongoing administration and IT services
Data description: identity, contact, profile, marketing and communications.
Legal grounds for processing: performance of a contract, necessary to comply with a legal obligation, required to keep Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s records updated to understand how customers use its products or services
Activity: where relevant, recommend products or services that might be of benefit or interest
Data description: profile, identity, usage, contact, technical
Legal grounds for processing: legitimately necessary for Blaker (SWR) Ltd to grow its business
Activity: utilise data analytics to inform decisions relating to website build, services, marketing and visitor experience.
Data description: usage, technical
Legal grounds for processing: reasonably necessary for audience segmentation and to continually ensure Blaker (SWR) Ltd ’s products and services are relevant and meet customer needs.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s online and offline marketing communications
Blaker (SWR) Ltd will send communications to those who have:
- Specifically requested information from Blaker (SWR) Ltd or purchased goods or service; or
- Those who have provided Blaker (SWR) Ltd with their details when registering for a promotion or marketing materials; and
- in each case, have not opted out of receiving those communications.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd will acquire clear opt-in consent before sharing personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Using clear opt-out links, an instruction to Blaker (SWR) Ltd or third parties can be made to stop marketing messages from being sent at any time – or email: Mark@muddle.co.uk An opt-out from receiving marketing communications does not apply to personal data provided to Blaker (SWR) Ltd a result of a product/service transaction/purchase, warranty registration or product/service experience.
Disclosures of your personal data
Blaker (SWR) Ltd might have to share personal data with the following third parties:
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Third parties who Blaker (SWR) Ltd sell, transfer, or merge parts of their business or company assets.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd will request all third parties to respect the security of personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Blaker (SWR) Ltd only allows such third parties to process personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s strict instructions
Legal rights explained
In certain circumstances, users can extend their rights under data protection laws in relation to personal data:
- Request access to personal data.
- Request correction of personal data.
- Object to processing of personal data.
- Request deletion of data.
- Restrict the processing of personal data.
- Request transfer of personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent.
To follow out any of the above please contact: Mark@muddle.co.uk
Visit the following website for further information:
Blaker (SWR) Ltd will not levy a charge to access personal data, or for other rights to be exercised. Blaker (SWR) Ltd might charge a fee if a request is clearly excessive or unfounded.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd might need to request additional information which is specific to confirm an identity and to safeguard the right to access (or to exercise any other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. If a request is complicated it might take longer than a month, but in such cases Blaker (SWR) Ltd will notify the individual and keep them appraised of progress.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd have implemented appropriate security measures to safeguard personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, Blaker (SWR) Ltd restricts access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process personal data on Blaker (SWR) Ltd’s instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify an individual or any applicable regulator of a breach where it is legally required to do so.
Change of purpose
Blaker (SWR) Ltd will only use personal data for the purposes for which it was gathered, unless Blaker (SWR) Ltd reasonably considers it should be used for another reason and that reason has synergy with the original purpose. To find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email: Mark@muddle.co.uk
If Blaker (SWR) Ltd needs to use personal data for a purpose unconnected to the original purpose for which it was gathered, Blaker (SWR) Ltd will notify the individual and fully explain the legal reasons for processing.
Please note, Blaker (SWR) Ltd might process personal data without prior knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd will only hold personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for.
By law Blaker (SWR) Ltd have to keep basic information about customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, Blaker (SWR) Ltd consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of personal data, the purposes for which Blaker (SWR) Ltd processes personal data and whether Blaker (SWR) Ltd can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Blaker (SWR) Ltd may anonymise personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with an individual) for research or statistical purposes, in which case Blaker (SWR) Ltd may use this information indefinitely without further notice to the individual.
Third party links
The Blaker (SWR) Ltd site includes links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on the links or enabling connections could allow third parties to collect or share data about a user. In such cases, Blaker (SWR) Ltd does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their individual privacy statements.
Users can set their browsers to block/refuse browser cookies or to notify if a website set or access cookies. When cookies are disabled or refused it will impact the visitor experience on the Blaker (SWR) Ltd website, e.g. some features might not function properly. For more information please visit: www.blaker.co.uk.