84 Years of Specialised Welding and Repairs
Grade 1 Welder
Blaker (SWR) ltd – Billingshurst RH14
Experienced quality welder fabricator. full time opportunity due to business growth.
- Experience / qualifications to weld ferous and non ferous materials of all types.
- Use of Brake press and shear.
- High standards of workmanship and working practices.
- Driving licence, (max 3 points) drive 5 tonne service van.
- Team Player (team of 12 ranging from 6 months to 40+ year service)
- Has sound understanding of mechanical principles.
- Ability to follow plans and diagrams, but also have the intuition to adapt where required.
- Work both inside the workshop and varied customers locations including water and sea defences.
- Desire to work overtime where / when required. Possibly occasional shift pattern subject to task.
Additional non essentials.
- Plasma cutting, (inc data input and basic design)
- Machine shop / Lathe / Milling/ Surface grinding would be advantageous.
- Forklift and or crane licence
- Ability to assess or basic survey any new opportunities.
Full Time 42.5 hrs per week, mon-fri
Salary negotiable subject to skills and experience.
21 days holiday per year (plus Bank holidays)
Company pension scheme (optional)
All workwear, PPE, welding equipment and power tools provided.
Working in an experienced team.
Job Type: Permanent
Do You Need Help?
For enquiries please
contact us directly via any of the methods below:
- 01403 783634